CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
Platonic Fires are covered by a 12 month parts guarantee, subject to the terms and conditions listed below.
1. Platonic Fires will, in designated areas, include a free of charge 12 months labour guarantee (in addition to the 12 months
parts warranty), for manufacturing faults only, subject to the warranty card being completed, signed and returned to Platonic Fires.
2. Your 12 month guarantee begins from the date of installation, it is the purchaser's responsibility to provide proof
of installation date.
3. In the event of a Platonic Fires appointed engineer attending a callout for a non-manufacturing fault (i.e. user error,
general cleaning maintenance or installation error) a call-out charge will be incurred.
4. Platonic Fires will arrange call-out requests within a mutually agreed time frame. If a Platonic Fires appointed
engineer cannot gain access or receives no answer, a call-out charge will be incurred.
5. Platonic Fires take no responsibility, whatsoever for faulty, damaged, or deteriorating flues and/or flue connections.
6. Your guarantee does not cover any parts displaying normal signs of wear and tear due to the day-to-day operations of the
7. The appliance must be used in accordance with the manufacturers instructions, failure to do so may invalidated you guarantee.
8. Your guarantee will be immediately invalidated in unauthorised repairs and/or modifications are made to the appliance
by anyone except a Platonic Fires appointed engineer.
9. Platonic Fires will attend all call-out requests as soon as is practicable, it is very rarely possible to attend on the same
day as the request.
10. For any queries regarding the maintenance of your appliance, details can be found in your user manual.
11. This guarantee in addition to and does not affect the purchaser's statutory rights.
12. Platonic Fires reserve the right to alter, change and amend or cancel any aspect of these terms and conditions in whole or
part without prior notice.
IMPORTANT: ALL GAS APPLANCES SHOULD BE SERVICED AND MAINTAINED ANNUALLY BY A CORGI REGISTERED PERSON/COMPANY